Workspace ONE UEM Profile Migration Utility
Release Date: October 11, 2018
The Workspace ONE UEM Profile Migration Utility aides in moving Profiles between Workspace ONE UEM Consoles. This can be very helpful to programmatically migrate complex Profiles from UAT to PROD environments.
Note: Not all Profile payloads are supported within the AirWatch API.
- Windows PC with .NET to run FLING
- Access to Workspace ONE UEM source and destination Console
- Ability to create API Admin with certificate authentication in Workspace ONE UEM Consoles
- Internet Connection to source and destination Consoles
- Added a log file for more advanced troubleshooting and auditing. A new file in the folder called: WS1UEM-Profile-Migration-Utility-log.txt
- Added logic to ensure the user has to hit Review button before Create
- Fixed a bug where the Status wouldn't clear if selecting a new Profile therefore the user was unable to tell if the new Create Profile was successful
Forklift for Workspace ONE UEM
The Forklift for Workspace ONE UEM Fling allows migration of Workspace ONE UEM Resources between different Workspace One UEM environments. Rapid deployment of resources bundled as a "Deployment Template". Lastly the creation of a Continuous Delivery Pipeline for resources.