Release Date: February 03, 2016
- ESXi 5.5+
- Site Recovery Manager 6.0
- vCenter Server 5.5+
- vCenter Single Sign-On Server 6.0
- vSphere Update Manager 6.5
The SDK relies on the target service metadata for API generation and type validation. It provides optimal performance by using smart caching and on-demand interface generation.
The implementation is version-agnostic but the provided API reference and TypeScript definitions are fully compatible only with the latest product releases.
The SDK has been used by a number of VMware products including the official ESXi Client.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft IE 10+
- Apple Safari 6+
- Opera 15+
- Node.js 4+
The following 2 packages are available for download:
- vsphere-1.1.0.tgz is an npm tarball that can be directly consumed as a dependency in a package.json descriptor
- vsphere-1.1.0-src.tgz contains the complete project that includes samples, tests and a basic API documentation
Check the provided README.md for more details on running the samples.
- Support for vSphere Upgrade Manager and vSAN Health
- Support for Appliance and vCenter management through vAPI
- vSphere 6.5 compatibility
- Improved validation
- Updated dependencies
- Initial release
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Power vRA Cloud
PowervRACloud is a PowerShell module that abstracts the VMware vRealize Automation Cloud APIs to a set of easily used PowerShell functions. This tool provides a comprehensive command line environment for managing your VMware vRealize Automation Cloud environment.