Release Date: February 03, 2016
- ESXi 5.5+
- Site Recovery Manager 6.0
- vCenter Server 5.5+
- vCenter Single Sign-On Server 6.0
- vSphere Update Manager 6.5
The SDK relies on the target service metadata for API generation and type validation. It provides optimal performance by using smart caching and on-demand interface generation.
The implementation is version-agnostic but the provided API reference and TypeScript definitions are fully compatible only with the latest product releases.
The SDK has been used by a number of VMware products including the official ESXi Client.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft IE 10+
- Apple Safari 6+
- Opera 15+
- Node.js 4+
The following 2 packages are available for download:
- vsphere-1.1.0.tgz is an npm tarball that can be directly consumed as a dependency in a package.json descriptor
- vsphere-1.1.0-src.tgz contains the complete project that includes samples, tests and a basic API documentation
Check the provided README.md for more details on running the samples.
- Support for vSphere Upgrade Manager and vSAN Health
- Support for Appliance and vCenter management through vAPI
- vSphere 6.5 compatibility
- Improved validation
- Updated dependencies
- Initial release
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.
Horizon Client App Manager
DRS Doctor is a command line tool that can be used to diagnose DRS behaviour in VMware vCenter clusters. When run against a DRS enabled cluster, it records information regarding the state of the cluster, the work load distribution, DRS moves, etc., in an easy to read log format.