The vSphere PKS Plugin provides a user interface for managing and monitoring Kubernetes cluster deployments for the PKS platform. Using the vSphere PKS Plugin you can view details about your Kubernetes clusters, including primary and worker nodes as well as networking configuration.
The vSphere PKS Plugin:
- Provides a graphical interface to visualize the Kubernetes clusters deployed and managed by PKS
- Provides visibility into underlying infrastructure such as VMs, network objects and storage objects that are created when a Kubernetes cluster is deployed in a vSphere environment
- Provides a centralized launch point for viewing components deployed with the Kubernetes cluster, including nodes and network objects such as routers, logical switches, load balancers
- Provides a simple user interface to get easy access to the cluster using the kubectl interface and the cluster Dashboard
The vSphere PKS Plugin supports the software versions:
• PKS v1.2.x
• NSX-T v2.3
• vSphere v6.7.x, v6.5 U1, U2
Version 1.0.2 - Build 224045
- Adds support for PKS v1.3
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 - Build 168317
- A PKS instance can be added to the plugin by providing the Ops Manager credentials
- Support an alternate IP address (such as an NSX floating IP) to be used as the registration server and plugin server IP. It is assumed that the IP will be mapped to the appliance's NIC via other means
- Minor bug fixes
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
This Fling is a simple tool that enables the migration of vCloud Director virtual machines and templates from the default any storage profile to a specific storage profile. The tool can be run from the command-line with the help of a configuration file, and it allows you to change storage profiles in a batch style of processing.
The SDDC Certificate Tool automates this workflow and makes it easy to keep certificates across your SDDC up to date. It will replace all certificates in the supported products and reestablish trust between the components.
DRS Entitlement Viewer is installed as a plugin to the vSphere client. It is currently only supported for the HTML5 based vSphere client.
Hillview is a simple cloud-based spreadsheet program for browsing large data collections.
This open source Jenkins plugin Fling integrates VMware vRealize CodeStream with Jenkins.
Blockchain is an emerging technology which has been gaining traction globally throughout the past few years. Industries like finance, logistics, and IoT are actively working on research and pilot projects using blockchain.