The vSphere PKS Plugin provides a user interface for managing and monitoring Kubernetes cluster deployments for the PKS platform. Using the vSphere PKS Plugin you can view details about your Kubernetes clusters, including primary and worker nodes as well as networking configuration.
The vSphere PKS Plugin:
- Provides a graphical interface to visualize the Kubernetes clusters deployed and managed by PKS
- Provides visibility into underlying infrastructure such as VMs, network objects and storage objects that are created when a Kubernetes cluster is deployed in a vSphere environment
- Provides a centralized launch point for viewing components deployed with the Kubernetes cluster, including nodes and network objects such as routers, logical switches, load balancers
- Provides a simple user interface to get easy access to the cluster using the kubectl interface and the cluster Dashboard
The vSphere PKS Plugin supports the software versions:
• PKS v1.2.x
• NSX-T v2.3
• vSphere v6.7.x, v6.5 U1, U2
Version 1.0.2 - Build 224045
- Adds support for PKS v1.3
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 - Build 168317
- A PKS instance can be added to the plugin by providing the Ops Manager credentials
- Support an alternate IP address (such as an NSX floating IP) to be used as the registration server and plugin server IP. It is assumed that the IP will be mapped to the appliance's NIC via other means
- Minor bug fixes
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Cluster Rules Manager (CRM) is a web application which enables users to easily manage & report DRS rules.
The Skyline Automation Toolkit is designed to save valuable time in remediating potential issues surfaced by Skyline Advisor to ensure stability, security and productivity. The Toolkit allows cloud admins and SREs to automate Skyline Advisor's Proactive Intelligence with their own tools and processes.
Compared to existing analyzers, our tool decodes more details on vSAN DOM and LSOM, such as type and status distribution, going beyond hardware information and deep into DOM objects.
Rollcall is an application that is used to provision Users and Groups from Google Workspace or Azure Active Directory to Workspace ONE Access.
Configurator Toolkit for Kubernetes Fling is a command-line-based tool for authoring Kubernetes YAML files and performing basic Kubernetes administration tasks.
With the many existing cmdlets designed for the system administrator or vSphere Admin, PowerCLI is the easiest and most powerful tool for managing your environment.