vSphere PKS Plugin
Release Date: October 30, 2018
The vSphere PKS Plugin provides a user interface for managing and monitoring Kubernetes cluster deployments for the PKS platform. Using the vSphere PKS Plugin you can view details about your Kubernetes clusters, including master and worker nodes as well as networking configuration.
The vSphere PKS Plugin:
- Provides a graphical interface to visualize the Kubernetes clusters deployed and managed by PKS
- Provides visibility into underlying infrastructure such as VMs, network objects and storage objects that are created when a Kubernetes cluster is deployed in a vSphere environment
- Provides a centralized launch point for viewing components deployed with the Kubernetes cluster, including nodes and network objects such as routers, logical switches, load balancers
- Provides a simple user interface to get easy access to the cluster using the kubectl interface and the cluster Dashboard
The vSphere PKS Plugin supports the software versions:
• PKS v1.2.x
• NSX-T v2.3
• vSphere v6.7.x, v6.5 U1, U2
Version 1.0.2 - Build 224045
- Adds support for PKS v1.3
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 - Build 168317
- A PKS instance can be added to the plugin by providing the Ops Manager credentials
- Support an alternate IP address (such as an NSX floating IP) to be used as the registration server and plugin server IP. It is assumed that the IP will be mapped to the appliance's NIC via other means
- Minor bug fixes
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
DRS Doctor is a command line tool that can be used to diagnose DRS behaviour in VMware vCenter clusters. When run against a DRS enabled cluster, it records information regarding the state of the cluster, the work load distribution, DRS moves, etc., in an easy to read log format.
Vmss2core is a tool to convert VMware checkpoint state files into formats that third party debugger tools understand. It can handle both suspend (.vmss) and snapshot (.vmsn) checkpoint state files (hereafter referred to as a 'vmss file') as well as both monolithic and non-monolithic (separate .vmem file) encapsulation of checkpoint state data.
Code Stream Concourse Integrator
The Code Stream Concourse Integrator (CSCI) Fling provides integration between a vRealize Automation Code Stream and Concourse CI tools with which users can trigger Concourse CI pipelines from Code Stream pipelines without any additional tooling/scripting.