The vSphere PKS Plugin provides a user interface for managing and monitoring Kubernetes cluster deployments for the PKS platform. Using the vSphere PKS Plugin you can view details about your Kubernetes clusters, including primary and worker nodes as well as networking configuration.
The vSphere PKS Plugin:
- Provides a graphical interface to visualize the Kubernetes clusters deployed and managed by PKS
- Provides visibility into underlying infrastructure such as VMs, network objects and storage objects that are created when a Kubernetes cluster is deployed in a vSphere environment
- Provides a centralized launch point for viewing components deployed with the Kubernetes cluster, including nodes and network objects such as routers, logical switches, load balancers
- Provides a simple user interface to get easy access to the cluster using the kubectl interface and the cluster Dashboard
The vSphere PKS Plugin supports the software versions:
• PKS v1.2.x
• NSX-T v2.3
• vSphere v6.7.x, v6.5 U1, U2
Version 1.0.2 - Build 224045
- Adds support for PKS v1.3
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 - Build 168317
- A PKS instance can be added to the plugin by providing the Ops Manager credentials
- Support an alternate IP address (such as an NSX floating IP) to be used as the registration server and plugin server IP. It is assumed that the IP will be mapped to the appliance's NIC via other means
- Minor bug fixes
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
MyVMware CLI is a CLI client used to login and interact with my.vmware.com.
The Horizon View Windows Client Resizer is a utility for VMware Horizon Client for Windows to resize the desktop to a specific resolution.
The Latency Sensitivity Troubleshooting Tool provides scripts and examples to troubleshoot configuration and performance problems with the Latency Sensitivity feature in VMware vSphere 5.5.
VM News Collector is a real-time news aggregator dedicated to the collection of all kinds of real-time news updates and applicable information & resolutions on all technology products belonging to the VMWARE Group, a technology giant, leading the technology revolution in cloud computing & virtualization fields.
No need to scroll through hundreds of documents looking for informations. VM News Collector App has it all for you.
Workspace ONE Access Migration Fling helps eases migration of Apps from one Access tenant to another (on-premise to SaaS or SaaS to SaaS).
Infrastructure Deployer for vCloud NFV is an automation-based deployment tool used for setting up the VMware vCloud NFV platform (NFV 3.2 VCD edition).