vRealize Operations REST Notifications Helper helps vRealize Operations Manager users improve and customize the REST notifications of alerts. It collects the most useful information about an alert, creates a new payload by user configuration, and sends it to third parties.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.8+
- Unix/Linux OS
Warning: This service should not be installed on vROps instances.
Please see instructions.pdf in Download box.
- Added vRealize Operations Cloud Support
- Added custom tags support
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Added a configuration for preferred HTTP request type
- Added severity mapping configuration
- Enabled denylisting with resourceName property
- Changed the endpoint configuration structure for different behavior based on alert trigger states
- Added symptoms as a single string (like recommendations)
- Minor fixes
- Updated instructions for v1.2
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Multiple endpoint configurations
- Windows support
- Minor new features, improvements and fixes
- Added "recommendations" value to the final payload
- All recommendations of the alert are added to the payload as a single string, separated with "\n".
- Changed the line endings in text files from Win to Unix
- The new version of imset.jar
- Updated properties file (imset.properties)
- A new configuration file example (slack.json)
- New version release notes (v1.1_notes.pdf)
VM News Collector is a real-time news aggregator dedicated to the collection of all kinds of real-time news updates and applicable information & resolutions on all technology products belonging to the VMWARE Group, a technology giant, leading the technology revolution in cloud computing & virtualization fields.
No need to scroll through hundreds of documents looking for informations. VM News Collector App has it all for you.
The SDDC Certificate Tool automates this workflow and makes it easy to keep certificates across your SDDC up to date. It will replace all certificates in the supported products and reestablish trust between the components.