vRealize Operations REST Notifications Helper
Release Date: June 14, 2018
vRealize Operations REST Notifications Helper helps vRealize Operations Manager users improve and customize the REST notifications of alerts. It collects the most useful information about an alert, creates a new payload by user configuration, and sends it to third parties.
vRealize Operations Manager 8.4 covers most functionality of this fling. More details in release notes.
Please use vRealize Operations Manager's features instead of third party applications (like this fling) where possible. From this date, improvements and fixes on this fling will be added only for very rare and specific features that are not yet covered by vRealize Operations Manager.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.8+
- Unix/Linux OS
Warning: This service should not be installed on vROps instances.
Please see instructions.pdf in Download box.
- Added vRealize Operations Cloud Support
- Added custom tags support
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Added a configuration for preferred HTTP request type
- Added severity mapping configuration
- Anabled blacklisting with resourceName property
- Ahanged the endpoint configuration structure for different behavior based on alert trigger states
- Added symptoms as a single string (like recommendations)
- Minor fixes
- Updated instructions for v1.2
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Multiple endpoint configurations
- Windows support
- Minor new features, improvements and fixes
- Added "recommendations" value to the final payload
- All recommendations of the alert are added to the payload as a single string, separated with "\n".
- Changed the line endings in text files from Win to Unix
- The new version of imset.jar
- Updated properties file (imset.properties)
- A new configuration file example (slack.json)
- New version release notes (v1.1_notes.pdf)
VMware Endpoint Operations Agent Upgrade Kit
VMware Endpoint Operations Agent Upgrade kit upgrades your EPO agents registered to vRealize operations Manager (vR Ops) and whose collection state is "Collecting". This kit has the necessary bundles to upgrade the EPO agents of all flavors like Linux and Windows, and also both 32 and 64 bit agents. This kit will upgrade the agents of version 6.2.1 or 6.3 to 6.4.0 in a single node setup.