Kickstart automation with vRealize Network Insight with the toolkit! This appliance-based Fling deploys right next to your vRealize Network Insight deployment and provides you with the following features:
- The vRealize Network Insight Python and PowerShell SDKs are pre-installed and ready for use.
- Web-based VMware HCX integration:
- First use Application Discovery to form applications in vRNI, then use this integration to synchronize the applications to VMware HCX as Mobility Groups to have a seamless migration experience.
- Web-based Migration Planner:
- Are you looking to migrate applications or entire networks to another location? The network requirements are often forgotten, but not with vRealize Network Insight.
- This integration generates network requirements by connecting to vRNI, doing custom search queries, and generating a summary Excel sheet that lists those exact requirements:
- Intra, Inter, East-West, North-South, Internet traffic for different "Network Groups."
- A Network Group consists out of VLANs or other networks that you specify in the workflow.
The vRNI Toolkit is an experimental platform for features that are not native in vRNI; expect a lot more coming up!
- vSphere 6.5+
- 2 vCPU
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB Disk
Deploy the OVA to vCenter
- Select “Deploy OVF Template” in vCenter
- Input your virtual machine name, and select the folder, compute resource
- Review and accept the template details
- Select your datastore
- Select your virtual machine destination network
- Configure the appliance properties, like:
- Hostname, IP address (static or dhcp), CIDR, gateway, DNS servers, domain, and NTP servers
- After the deployment is done, start the appliance
- Wait until the provided IP shows in the VM summary
- Visit https://[appliance-ip-address]
- Enter the details of your vRealize Network Insight installation: IP or hostname, and temporary credentials (only IP or hostname is saved)
- Accept the SSL thumbprint if it's valid
- Start using the Toolkit!
Virtual Machine Desired State Configuration (VMDSC) allows virtual administrators to specify VM CPU/Memory desired state which will take effect upon the next Guest OS reboot. This removes the burden of having to schedule a downtime window with the business/app owners.
vRealize Build Tools provides tools to development and release teams implementing solutions based on vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO).
VM News Collector is a real-time news aggregator dedicated to the collection of all kinds of real-time news updates and applicable information & resolutions on all technology products belonging to the VMWARE Group, a technology giant, leading the technology revolution in cloud computing & virtualization fields.
No need to scroll through hundreds of documents looking for informations. VM News Collector App has it all for you.