vRealize Build Tools
vRealize Build Tools provides tools to development and release teams implementing solutions based on vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO). The solution targets Virtual Infrastructure Administrators and Solution Developers working in parallel on multiple vRealize-based projects who want to use standard DevOps practices.
This Fling is focused on code quality, code reusability, unit testing, dependency management and parallel releases of vRealize projects. In practice, it is a set of Maven extensions, packaged in a Maven repository format, that support the use of IDE (via Maven) and CLI to develop, test and deliver vRA and vRO-based solutions. It includes a vRO plug-in that exposes autocomplete information for standard and third-party scripting objects and actions and CLI that can deploy packages to vRO and vRA via the standard APIs.
- vRealize Orchestrator
- Microsoft VS Code
- vRealize Developer Tools
- Support vRA 8 support for blueprints, custom forms, subscriptions and flavor-mapping
- vRO 8 support for existing content management and import
- Support vRO 8 export of WFs in a folder structure derived from WF tags
- Support for running WFs on vRO using maven command
- Support persisting JS Actions IDs in source to allow for actions originating in vRO first to not create conflicts
- TypeScript Projects (experimental) support improvements and bug fixes
- General bugs fixing an documentation updates
- Further enhanced the TypeScript projects support (still experimental)
- Bug fixes