vRealize Automation Code Stream CLI
Release Date: March 10, 2021
vRealize Automation Code Stream CLI is a command line tool written in Go to interact with the vRealize Automation Code Stream APIs. This Fling is written to help automate Code Stream and provide a simple way to migrate content between Code Stream instances and projects.
- Import and Export Code Stream artefacts such as Pipelines, Variables, Endpoints
- Perform CRUD operations on Code Stream artefacts such as Pipelines, Variables, Endpoints
- Trigger Executions of Pipelines
- vRealize Automation Cloud or vRealize Automation 8.x
- An API token, or user account with approriate permissions to Code Stream
- MacOS, Linux or Windows client machine
- Download the appropriate archive for your Client OS and Architecture.
- Extract the cs-cli binary from the archive, mark it as executable and move to a folder in your PATH
- Usage instructions are available in the Code Stream CLI README
- 3595c7198146cf496e715ac5170aa0c8b6e8ff936117b98105756bb66d2a4cc0 code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Windows_x86_64.tar.gz
- 56a4bda9112108172763b185e46b43871efbccaa4b02a63eea98cc41aa499f0b code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Linux_armv7.tar.gz
- 6bed5bc9512fc688a6b811cb151b4d72bf76391a38f2dcaf04aacb047efed81b code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Linux_x86_64.tar.gz
- a00a75ee2eeeb678eda1b7f622568c34aebb7e9aa19909e70db2dea3b21c4110 code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Linux_arm64.tar.gz
- d3f57a09663875b25d526dc891e9e01454c7aa3c7e05b9a559e609694035affe code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Darwin_arm64.tar.gz
- dad2a18c76ebd46f81712e0df7ce122b83b83a86f70659ab7679ff2f8cd0a041 code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Darwin_x86_64.tar.gz
- Fixes authentication process for vRA 8.4
- Added --ignoreCertificateWarnings flag
- Import code refactoring
- Bug fixes
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
OpenAPI interface for vSphere
In this Fling, a new wire protocol is designed as an alternative to SOAP/XML. The new protocol is based on JSON and adhering to the industry-standard OpenAPI specification. The traditional API model is fully supported, allowing exposure of all existing APIs.