vRealize Automation Code Stream CLI
Release Date: March 10, 2021
vRealize Automation Code Stream CLI is a command line tool written in Go to interact with the vRealize Automation Code Stream APIs. This Fling is written to help automate Code Stream and provide a simple way to migrate content between Code Stream instances and projects.
- Import and Export Code Stream artefacts such as Pipelines, Variables, Endpoints
- Perform CRUD operations on Code Stream artefacts such as Pipelines, Variables, Endpoints
- Trigger Executions of Pipelines
- vRealize Automation Cloud or vRealize Automation 8.x
- An API token, or user account with approriate permissions to Code Stream
- MacOS, Linux or Windows client machine
- Download the appropriate archive for your Client OS and Architecture.
- Extract the cs-cli binary from the archive, mark it as executable and move to a folder in your PATH
- Usage instructions are available in the Code Stream CLI README
- 3595c7198146cf496e715ac5170aa0c8b6e8ff936117b98105756bb66d2a4cc0 code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Windows_x86_64.tar.gz
- 56a4bda9112108172763b185e46b43871efbccaa4b02a63eea98cc41aa499f0b code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Linux_armv7.tar.gz
- 6bed5bc9512fc688a6b811cb151b4d72bf76391a38f2dcaf04aacb047efed81b code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Linux_x86_64.tar.gz
- a00a75ee2eeeb678eda1b7f622568c34aebb7e9aa19909e70db2dea3b21c4110 code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Linux_arm64.tar.gz
- d3f57a09663875b25d526dc891e9e01454c7aa3c7e05b9a559e609694035affe code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Darwin_arm64.tar.gz
- dad2a18c76ebd46f81712e0df7ce122b83b83a86f70659ab7679ff2f8cd0a041 code-stream-cli_0.1.4_Darwin_x86_64.tar.gz
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Storage Simulator Using Cellular Automata
Cellular automata allows modeling of transmission from one cell to another. In general this model can be used to simulate and study any complex dynamic system. When simulating a storage stack, we are modeling transmission of data blocks. Cells are physical entities of the storage stack such as , cpu. dram , network links, switches, PCI links, SSD, HDD, SCM etc. which are connected to form a graph like structure.