- vSphere 5.5
- vSphere 5.1
- vSphere 5.0
- Android 4.0 and above
- Download the vMaxGuide.apk to your mobile or tablet device
- Enable Allow installation of apps from sources other than Playstore under settings --> Unknown sources. (This setting can be deactivated after installation of the app)
- Select the vMaxGuide.apk from your device and select Install
- The app is installed with the name 'vMaxGuide' and it will appear under Apps as an icon
1. Fixed alignment issue of display on few tablet devices
2. Fixed few minor bugs
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Google Authenticator is a project that provides two-factor authentication by using both a PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) module and a mobile application for generating one-time passcodes. In ESXi Google Authenticator, we modified the source code of Google-Authenticator to enable two-step authentication on ESXi (5.0, 5.1).
VMware Modified Enhanced SCAP Content Editor is an updated version of the Enhanced SCAP Content Editor too by G2, Inc, and is an open source project, vmware-scap-edit, on GitHub.
This Fling is a simple tool that enables the migration of vCloud Director virtual machines and templates from the default any storage profile to a specific storage profile. The tool can be run from the command-line with the help of a configuration file, and it allows you to change storage profiles in a batch style of processing.
Workspace ONE UEM SCIM Adapter provides SCIM user/group management capabilities to Workspace ONE UEM
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.
The Skyline CLI enables customers to fully automate the deployment and operations of Skyline collectors.