Release Date: January 20, 2015
- vSphere 5.5
- vSphere 5.1
- vSphere 5.0
- Android 4.0 and above
- Download the vMaxGuide.apk to your mobile or tablet device
- Enable Allow installation of apps from sources other than Playstore under settings --> Unknown sources. (This setting can be disabled after installation of the app)
- Select the vMaxGuide.apk from your device and select Install
- The app is installed with the name 'vMaxGuide' and it will appear under Apps as an icon
1. Fixed alignment issue of display on few tablet devices
2. Fixed few minor bugs
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.
Virtual Machine Compute Optimizer
The Virtual Machine Computer Optimizer (VMCO) is a Powershell script that captures information about the hosts and VMS running in your vSphere environment, and reports back on whether the VMs are configured optimally based on the Host CPU and memory.