Please provide your feedback in this short Flings' survey.
version 1.1 build 20170816 — August 16, 2017
Release Date: July 01, 2013
VisualEsxtop is an enhanced version of resxtop and esxtop. VisualEsxtop can connect to VMware vCenter Server or ESX hosts, and display ESX server stats with a better user interface and more advanced features.
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
You must have ESX 3.5 or above. Works with vCenter Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1. Make sure Java 1.6 is in the PATH.
- Download visualEsxtop_20150409.zip and unzip the file.
- Make sure Java 1.6 or later is in the PATH.
export JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048mif loading large amounts of data
- Run vtop.sh (linux) or vtop.bat (Windows)
- Fixed color switching problem in chart tab
- Fixed display hanging problem in Java 7
- Now works with ESXi 6..
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...