Release Date: July 01, 2013
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
You must have ESX 3.5 or above. Works with vCenter Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1. Make sure Java 1.6 is in the PATH.
- Download visualEsxtop_20150409.zip and unzip the file.
- Make sure Java 1.6 or later is in the PATH.
export JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048mif loading large amounts of data
- Run vtop.sh (linux) or vtop.bat (Windows)
- Fixed color switching problem in chart tab
- Fixed display hanging problem in Java 7
- Now works with ESXi 6..
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Code Stream Concourse Integrator
The Code Stream Concourse Integrator (CSCI) Fling provides integration between a vRealize Automation Code Stream and Concourse CI tools with which users can trigger Concourse CI pipelines from Code Stream pipelines without any additional tooling/scripting.
DoD Security Technical Implementation Guide(STIG) ESXi VIB
This VIB has been developed to help customers rapidly implement the more challenging aspects of the vSphere STIG. These include the fact that installation is time consuming and must be done manually on the ESXi hosts. In certain cases, it may require complex scripting, or even development of an in-house VIB that would not be officially digitally signed by VMware (and therefore would not be deployed as a normal patch would).