Release Date: July 01, 2013
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
You must have ESX 3.5 or above. Works with vCenter Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1. Make sure Java 1.6 is in the PATH.
- Download visualEsxtop_20150409.zip and unzip the file.
- Make sure Java 1.6 or later is in the PATH.
export JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048mif loading large amounts of data
- Run vtop.sh (linux) or vtop.bat (Windows)
- Fixed color switching problem in chart tab
- Fixed display hanging problem in Java 7
- Now works with ESXi 6..
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
VCS to VCVA Converter
The VCS to VCVA Converter Appliance is the winning idea from the 2013 Fling Contest. It allows customers to migrate from Windows vCenter Server with an External Microsoft SQL Server Database to the vCenter Server Appliance with an embedded vPostgres database.
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.