Release Date: July 01, 2013
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
You must have ESX 3.5 or above. Works with vCenter Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1. Make sure Java 1.6 is in the PATH.
- Download visualEsxtop_20150409.zip and unzip the file.
- Make sure Java 1.6 or later is in the PATH.
export JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048mif loading large amounts of data
- Run vtop.sh (linux) or vtop.bat (Windows)
- Fixed color switching problem in chart tab
- Fixed display hanging problem in Java 7
- Now works with ESXi 6..
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Python Client for VMC on AWS
Python Client for VMware Cloud on AWS is an open-source Python-based tool. Written in Python, the tool enables VMware Cloud on AWS users to automate the consumption of their VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC. Note this is not to interact with your VMware Cloud on AWS vCenter but to run tasks such as creating and deleting networks, setting up security groups and services and building network security rules on the Management and Compute Gateways.