View Client Resizer
Release Date: November 17, 2016
The View Client Resizer is a utility that resizes VMware Horizon Client for Windows desktop to a specific resolution.
- Polls and displays all active View Client sessions
- Pick from a pre-set list of common resolutions, or enter an arbitrary resolution
- Works on any version of Windows
- Remembers previously set resolution
- VMware Horizon Client for Windows
- Any version of Windows
- Copy the View Client Resizer executable to any location on the client system and open it.
- Select the View Client session from the View Client Title pull-down menu. This will be populated when you start the application, or establish the session and click the Refresh button.
- Enter a resolution size using an 'x' to separate the X and Y values, or select from the pre-defined list in the Resolution pull-down menu.
- Click on the Resize button to resize the View Client desktop.
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Workspace ONE Configuration Tool for Provisioning
This Fling helps you build special-purpose unattend.xml configuration files to be applied in the Dell factory as part of the Factory Provisioning to domain join (domain, workgroup, AAD, AAD Premium) and enroll devices automatically on first-boot.