View Client Resizer
Release Date: November 17, 2016
The View Client Resizer is a utility that resizes VMware Horizon Client for Windows desktop to a specific resolution.
- Polls and displays all active View Client sessions
- Pick from a pre-set list of common resolutions, or enter an arbitrary resolution
- Works on any version of Windows
- Remembers previously set resolution
- VMware Horizon Client for Windows
- Any version of Windows
- Copy the View Client Resizer executable to any location on the client system and open it.
- Select the View Client session from the View Client Title pull-down menu. This will be populated when you start the application, or establish the session and click the Refresh button.
- Enter a resolution size using an 'x' to separate the X and Y values, or select from the pre-defined list in the Resolution pull-down menu.
- Click on the Resize button to resize the View Client desktop.
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Resource-Efficient Supervised Anomaly Detection Classifier
Resource-Efficient Supervised Anomaly Detection Classifier is a scikit-learn classifier for resource-efficient anomaly detection that augments either Random-Forest or XGBoost classifiers to perform well in a resource-constrained setting.