The View Client Resizer is a utility that resizes VMware Horizon Client for Windows desktop to a specific resolution.
- Polls and displays all active View Client sessions
- Pick from a pre-set list of common resolutions, or enter an arbitrary resolution
- Works on any version of Windows
- Remembers previously set resolution
- VMware Horizon Client for Windows
- Any version of Windows
- Copy the View Client Resizer executable to any location on the client system and open it.
- Select the View Client session from the View Client Title pull-down menu. This will be populated when you start the application, or establish the session and click the Refresh button.
- Enter a resolution size using an 'x' to separate the X and Y values, or select from the pre-defined list in the Resolution pull-down menu.
- Click on the Resize button to resize the View Client desktop.
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
VMware Cloud Foundation Powernova is a Fling built on top of VCF that provides the users the ability to perform Power Operations (Power ON, Power OFF) seamlessly across the entire inventory. It has a sleek UI to visualize the entire VCF inventory (which is the first of its kind for VCF) across the domains of VCF.
PowervRACloud is a PowerShell module that abstracts the VMware vRealize Automation Cloud APIs to a set of easily used PowerShell functions. This tool provides a comprehensive command line environment for managing your VMware vRealize Automation Cloud environment.
The Horizon Migration Tool helps you migrate published applications and desktops from XenApp to Horizon View. One XenApp farm is migrated to one or more Horizon View farms.
This Fling is a collection of ESXi Native Drivers which adds support for various PCIe-based network adapters.
Python Client for VMware Cloud on AWS is an open-source Python-based tool. Written in Python, the tool enables VMware Cloud on AWS users to automate the consumption of their VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC. Note this is not to interact with your VMware Cloud on AWS vCenter but to run tasks such as creating and deleting networks, setting up security groups and services and building network security rules on the Management and Compute Gateways.
The Workspace ONE UEM Profile Migration Utility aides in moving Profiles between Workspace ONE UEM Consoles.