Horizon View True SSO uses Microsoft Enterprise Certificate Servers to issue certificates that are used when the user logs on to the desktop. The Horizon View Enrollment Server (ES) is responsible for sending a certificate request to certificate servers, and for monitoring the PKI configuration settings in the Active Directory.
This Fling, True SSO Diagnostic Utility, is a diagnostic utility that allows you to perform basic validation of the Horizon (Certificate) Enrollment server, the Active Directory PKI settings, and Enterprise Certificate Authorities (CA).”
In order for the Horizon View Enrollment Server (ES) to be able to issue certificates for users in a specific domain these basic requirements must be met:
- The ES must be installed on a system that is a member of the user domain, or a domain that has a two-way trust to the domain where the users are located. It can’t be installed on a Domain Controller or the Connection Server, but it may be co-installed with the CA.
- A Certificate Template with Smartcard Logon usage must be configured, and the ES must be given Enroll permission on this Template.
- An enterprise CA must be configured to issue certificates for the wanted Template.
- An Enrollment Certificate generated by an Enterprise CA from the forest where the users are located must be installed into the \ certificate store of the ES.
- A Horizon View Connection server (pod) must be paired with the ES. Please refer to the Horizon View Admin Guide and Deployment Guide for detailed information of how to install and configure True SSO.
Copy the True SSO diagnostic utility to the Horizon 7 Enrollment Server, and then simply run the utility from a command prompt. See Horizon 7 True SSO Enrollment Server Diagnostics Tool (PDF)
The tool has been updated to allow performance-testing of the enrollment-server.
- Updated to support VMware Horizon 7.4 and later
- Added LogonTest method; Performs basic validation of generated certificates
- Display expiry time for Enrollment and CA certificates
- Display additional information of generated certificates
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
The Skyline Automation Toolkit is designed to save valuable time in remediating potential issues surfaced by Skyline Advisor to ensure stability, security and productivity. The Toolkit allows cloud admins and SREs to automate Skyline Advisor's Proactive Intelligence with their own tools and processes.
NSX for App Volumes offers the ability to manage network policies associated with applications in App Volumes.
Android vSphere Big Data Extensions Client is an Android application which provides vSphere BDE users a tool for monitoring and simple management of the vSphere BDE server.
Horizon Peripherals Intelligence is an online self-serviced diagnosis service that can help increase the satisfaction when using peripheral devices with Horizon product by both the end users and the admin user. Currently, we support diagnosis for the following device categories – USB storage devices, USB printers, USB scanners, Cameras. We will continue to cover more device categories in the future.
End User Computing - Diagnostic Tool (EDT) is a Windows application that provides real-time diagnostic data to assess environment and infrastructure health as well as assisting in troubleshooting practices and helping to remediate common issues for VMware's EUC products.
Google Authenticator is a project that provides two-factor authentication by using both a PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) module and a mobile application for generating one-time passcodes. In ESXi Google Authenticator, we modified the source code of Google-Authenticator to enable two-step authentication on ESXi (5.0, 5.1).