True SSO Diagnostic Utility
Release Date: April 12, 2016
Horizon View True SSO uses Microsoft Enterprise Certificate Servers to issue certificates that are used when the user logs on to the desktop. The Horizon View Enrollment Server (ES) is responsible for sending a certificate request to certificate servers, and for monitoring the PKI configuration settings in the Active Directory.
This Fling, True SSO Diagnostic Utility, is a diagnostic utility that allows you to perform basic validation of the Horizon (Certificate) Enrollment server, the Active Directory PKI settings, and Enterprise Certificate Authorities (CA).”
In order for the Horizon View Enrollment Server (ES) to be able to issue certificates for users in a specific domain these basic requirements must be met:
- The ES must be installed on a system that is a member of the user domain, or a domain that has a two-way trust to the domain where the users are located. It can’t be installed on a Domain Controller or the Connection Server, but it may be co-installed with the CA.
- A Certificate Template with Smartcard Logon usage must be configured, and the ES must be given Enroll permission on this Template.
- An enterprise CA must be configured to issue certificates for the wanted Template.
- An Enrollment Certificate generated by an Enterprise CA from the forest where the users are located must be installed into the \ certificate store of the ES.
- A Horizon View Connection server (pod) must be paired with the ES. Please refer to the Horizon View Admin Guide and Deployment Guide for detailed information of how to install and configure True SSO.
Copy the True SSO diagnostic utility to the Horizon 7 Enrollment Server, and then simply run the utility from a command prompt. See Horizon 7 True SSO Enrollment Server Diagnostics Tool (PDF)
The tool has been updated to allow performance-testing of the enrollment-server.
- Updated to support VMware Horizon 7.4 and later
- Added LogonTest method; Performs basic validation of generated certificates
- Display expiry time for Enrollment and CA certificates
- Display additional information of generated certificates
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Storage Performance Tester
Storage Performance Tester is a one-click storage performance test tool, which is able to collect IOPS, latency and CPU cycles per I/O for ESXi storage stack. This tool automates all the testing steps including the customized VMs deployment, I/O workload running, and storage performance analysis.
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.
Diagnostic Tools for Workspace One Tunnel Client
Diagnostic tools for Workspace ONE Tunnel client offers tools and script to identify and troubleshoot any client related issues on specific platforms. The first version included support for Windows desktop tunnel client and future version will include support for other platforms.
DRS Doctor is a command line tool that can be used to diagnose DRS behaviour in VMware vCenter clusters. When run against a DRS enabled cluster, it records information regarding the state of the cluster, the work load distribution, DRS moves, etc., in an easy to read log format.