Tap Tap vCloud Client
Release Date: August 01, 2014
Tap Tap vCloud Client is an Android application to manage and monitor cloud organizations in vCloud Director application and in a VMware vCloud Hybrid Service.
Tap Tap supports the following operations and features:
- Deploy vApps from vApp Templates
- Power Operation of vApps and VMs
- Clone vApps
- Suspend vApps
- List the VMs, vApps and vApp templates
- Search VMs and vApps
- Snapshot of vApps
- Task and Event to monitor vCloud Director
- Android 4.0 and above
- vCloud Director 5.1 and above
- VMware vCloud Hybrid Service
- Download the TapTap.apk and copy into Android mobile or tablet device
- Enable “Allow unknown source” under the settings
- Run TapTap.apk to install application to the device
- Application installed in the name Tap Tap and icon will appear on APPs
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Services Virtual File System
Building on top of the FUSE API (Linux specific) and the llfuse library, Services Virtual File System (SVFS) aims to provide an easy way to custom create a file system that integrates seamlessly with your Linux file system. Additionally, it enables almost all file system operations to be performed on it.
Horizon Collector for Mac
Horizon Collector for Mac automates the collection and archiving of Horizon View Client logs, eliminating the need to manually identify and gather relevant log files. Horizon Collector also simplifies the process for enabling complete DEBUG logging, and can upload the logs to VMware Support for you. In addition to the application logs, this script will collect PCoIP, USB, RTAV, and ThinPrint logs. Recommended users of this script: VDI Administrators and end-users alike.