Tap Tap vCloud Client
Release Date: August 01, 2014
Tap Tap vCloud Client is an Android application to manage and monitor cloud organizations in vCloud Director application and in a VMware vCloud Hybrid Service.
Tap Tap supports the following operations and features:
- Deploy vApps from vApp Templates
- Power Operation of vApps and VMs
- Clone vApps
- Suspend vApps
- List the VMs, vApps and vApp templates
- Search VMs and vApps
- Snapshot of vApps
- Task and Event to monitor vCloud Director
- Android 4.0 and above
- vCloud Director 5.1 and above
- VMware vCloud Hybrid Service
- Download the TapTap.apk and copy into Android mobile or tablet device
- Enable “Allow unknown source” under the settings
- Run TapTap.apk to install application to the device
- Application installed in the name Tap Tap and icon will appear on APPs
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.