Tap Tap vCloud Client is an Android application to manage and monitor cloud organizations in vCloud Director application and in a VMware vCloud Hybrid Service.
Tap Tap supports the following operations and features:
- Deploy vApps from vApp Templates
- Power Operation of vApps and VMs
- Clone vApps
- Suspend vApps
- List the VMs, vApps and vApp templates
- Search VMs and vApps
- Snapshot of vApps
- Task and Event to monitor vCloud Director
- Android 4.0 and above
- vCloud Director 5.1 and above
- VMware vCloud Hybrid Service
- Download the TapTap.apk and copy into Android mobile or tablet device
- Enable “Allow unknown source” under the settings
- Run TapTap.apk to install application to the device
- Application installed in the name Tap Tap and icon will appear on APPs
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
This Fling provides a community preview of the upcoming PowerCLI commands for managing VMware Cloud on AWS. It comes in the form of a single PowerCLI module and integrates with existing PowerCLI modules.
The vSAN performance monitor is a monitoring and visualization tool based on vSAN Performance metrics.
The Code Stream Concourse Integrator (CSCI) Fling provides integration between a vRealize Automation Code Stream and Concourse CI tools with which users can trigger Concourse CI pipelines from Code Stream pipelines without any additional tooling/scripting.
NSX Mobile brings the ease of monitoring the networking and security right from your phone.
vRealize Automation Code Stream CLI is a command line tool written in Go to interact with the vRealize Automation Code Stream APIs.
The SDDC Import/Export for VMware Cloud on AWS tool enables you to save and restore their VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC) Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) configuration.