Skyline CLI will enable customers to fully automate the configuration and operations of Skyline collectors.
- Skyline CLI features:
- deployment and configure a new Skyline collector based on a provided config JSON file
- add, update, delete Endpoints of the Skyline collector
- set the Root password policy of the Skyline collector
- enable disable autoupdate of the Skyline collector
- set friendly name of the Skyline collector
- set proxy of the Skyline collector
- update the Skyline collector
- register the Skyline collector
- get the status of the Skyline collector
- monitor endpoints using vrops
- Code improvements
- Configure root access via ssh
- Change admin password policy
- Reset admin password
- Create log bundle of Skyline collector
- Enable / disable debug logging of Skyline collector
- Slack notifications for Skyline Endpoints
- Code improvements
- Skyline collector OVA deployment and configuration
- endpoint monitoring using vROPs
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Horizon Network Label Assignment Tool helps the administrator to deploy large pools with a single Parent Virtual Machine or template by enabling to set up multiple network labels present on the ESXi host Cluster. It also provides an option to reset and view the network label configuration setting set previously in a tabular format.
This tool gives you the ability to simply retrieve certificates signed by the VMware Certificate Authority (VMCA) running on vCenter / PSC.
InventorySnapshot allows a user to "snapshot" a given vCenter inventory configuration and then reproduce it.
Tap Tap vCloud Client is an Android application to manage and monitor cloud organizations in vCloud Director application and in a VMware vCloud Hybrid Service.
vCloud Director REST API Shell (RAS) provides an alternative interface for interacting with vCloud Director. Rather than using a web browser, this Fling allows you to interact with vCloud Director through the command-line using a small python script.
Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.