Site Recovery Manager is a business continuity and disaster recovery solution that helps you plan, test and run the recovery of virtual machines. This Fling offers a grouping mechanism for related datastores and/or RDMs to be failed over together called a Protection Group. SRM protection groups can be one of three types - Datastore Groups, Individual VMs and Storage Policies.
A Recovery Plan is like an automated runbook. It controls every step of the recovery process, including the order in which SRM powers on and off, the network addresses that recovered virtual machines use, and so on.
With the help of Site Recovery Manager Mobile you can now keep track of their state, refresh to see the most recent information. The UI is made to look as similar to the web version as possible to make sure you fell familiar with it and you will feel comfortable using it.
- With our application you can monitor your
- Site Pair Summary
- All the protection groups / recovery plans
- Displayed in a separate view as table data
- Displayed in the drawer for faster access as a group/plan folder tree
- Protection group summary with 3 tabs:
- Recovery Plans
- Virtual Machines
- Recovery plan summary with 4 tabs:
- Protection Groups
- Virtual Machines
- You receive notifications if some of the data fails to load
- Android 4.4 or higher
Install directly from mobile phone:
1. Visit VMware's Flings Website
2. Search for Site Recovery Manager Mobile
3. Accept the Technical Preview License
4. Click Download
5. Allow the browser/device to install apps from unknown sources in order to successfully install the app
6. (OPTIONAL) Revert to 'Not allowed' the browser/device setting to install apps from unknown sources
- Updated instructions
- Changed the way we handle certificates
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
VM News Collector is a real-time news aggregator dedicated to the collection of all kinds of real-time news updates and applicable information & resolutions on all technology products belonging to the VMWARE Group, a technology giant, leading the technology revolution in cloud computing & virtualization fields.
No need to scroll through hundreds of documents looking for informations. VM News Collector App has it all for you.
NSX Mobile brings the ease of monitoring the networking and security right from your phone.
VMware Endpoint Operations Agent Upgrade kit upgrades your EPO agents registered to vRealize operations Manager (vR Ops) and whose collection state is "Collecting". This kit has the necessary bundles to upgrade the EPO agents of all flavors like Linux and Windows, and also both 32 and 64 bit agents. This kit will upgrade the agents of version 6.2.1 or 6.3 to 6.4.0 in a single node setup.
This VIB package provides a VMware Tools service (vmtoolsd) for running inside a nested ESXi virtual machine.
This Fling generates and collects DCT/SVI logs on multiple Horizon View components, remotely, batchly, and in parallel.
The Virtual Machine Computer Optimizer (VMCO) is a Powershell script that captures information about the hosts and VMS running in your vSphere environment, and reports back on whether the VMs are configured optimally based on the Host CPU and memory.