Site Recovery Manager is a business continuity and disaster recovery solution that helps you plan, test and run the recovery of virtual machines. This Fling offers a grouping mechanism for related datastores and/or RDMs to be failed over together called a Protection Group. SRM protection groups can be one of three types - Datastore Groups, Individual VMs and Storage Policies.
A Recovery Plan is like an automated runbook. It controls every step of the recovery process, including the order in which SRM powers on and off, the network addresses that recovered virtual machines use, and so on.
With the help of Site Recovery Manager Mobile you can now keep track of their state, refresh to see the most recent information. The UI is made to look as similar to the web version as possible to make sure you fell familiar with it and you will feel comfortable using it.
- With our application you can monitor your
- Site Pair Summary
- All the protection groups / recovery plans
- Displayed in a separate view as table data
- Displayed in the drawer for faster access as a group/plan folder tree
- Protection group summary with 3 tabs:
- Recovery Plans
- Virtual Machines
- Recovery plan summary with 4 tabs:
- Protection Groups
- Virtual Machines
- You receive notifications if some of the data fails to load
- Android 4.4 or higher
Install directly from mobile phone:
1. Visit VMware's Flings Website
2. Search for Site Recovery Manager Mobile
3. Accept the Technical Preview License
4. Click Download
5. Allow the browser/device to install apps from unknown sources in order to successfully install the app
6. (OPTIONAL) Revert to 'Not allowed' the browser/device setting to install apps from unknown sources
- Updated instructions
- Changed the way we handle certificates
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Security incidents are important to track so that all parties know the status of a breach and can respond in concert and with appropriate speed. Current methods to track incidents are generally paper-based manual processes.
Workspace ONE UEM SCIM Adapter provides SCIM user/group management capabilities to Workspace ONE UEM
The SDDC Certificate Tool automates this workflow and makes it easy to keep certificates across your SDDC up to date. It will replace all certificates in the supported products and reestablish trust between the components.
Diagnostic tools for Workspace ONE Tunnel client offers tools and script to identify and troubleshoot any client related issues on specific platforms. The first version included support for Windows desktop tunnel client and future version will include support for other platforms.
GuestReclaim reclaims dead space from NTFS volumes hosted on a thin provisioned SCSI disk. The tool can also reclaim space from full disks and partitions, thereby wiping off the file systems on it. As the tool deals with active data, please take all precautionary measures understanding the SCSI UNMAP framework and backing up important data.
This Fling helps you build special-purpose unattend.xml configuration files to be applied in the Dell factory as part of the Factory Provisioning to domain join (domain, workgroup, AAD, AAD Premium) and enroll devices automatically on first-boot.