Python Client for VMware Cloud on AWS Fling is a Python-based tool. Written in Python, the tool enables VMware Cloud on AWS users to automate the consumption of their VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC.
Note this is not to interact with your VMware Cloud on AWS vCenter but to run tasks such as creating and deleting networks, setting up security groups and services and building network security rules on the Management and Compute Gateways.
Contributions to the open source project this Fling is based on are welcome! Head to this GitHub page for more details.
VMware Cloud on AWS version 1.9 and later:
Detailed instructions can be downloaded in the instructions tab or can be found on the following blog posts:
- New commands - create-sddc-group, delete-sddc-group, get-group-info, get-sddc-info, get-nsx-info, attach-sddc, detach-sddc, connect-aws, disconnect-aws, attach-vpc, detach-vpc, vpc-prefixes, attach-dxgw, detach-dxgw, show-tgw-routes, show-t0-bgp-routes
- Bugfixes - Better error handling when config.ini is missing sections or values inside config.ini are missing
- Improvements - show-t0-routes displays in table format, sorted, with a legend
- Bugfixes - Fixed handling of blank and invalid values values for prefix scope and length
- Feature - Update prefix attachment to allow both inbound and outbound prefix lists
- Feature - Update show function to show BGP neighbors with multiple lists
- bug: Fixed display of route filters in show-t0-bgp-neighbors
- feature: added attach-t0-prefix list, detach-t0-prefix-list
- New, clearer help section makes it easier to find commands
- Improved menu for new-t0-prefix-list
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
SyncML-Compare is an extension to Fiddler application that lets you compare the syncmls pushed from server against the SyncMls received from the device management client on the device.
This ESX extension adds functionality to ESX to support MAC-learning on vswitch ports. For most ESX use cases, MAC learning is not required as ESX knows exactly which MAC address will be used by a VM.
Dispatch-Solo is lean version of Dispatch, which has been packaged as VM appliance.
This Fling is an Ansible automation tool for quickly and easily creating a Cloud PKS cluster and preparing it with needed basics to run Kubernetes based demos.
vSAN is highly dynamic HCI system that needs constant monitoring. The VMware vSAN Live Fling is application for iOS and Android for monitoring of vSAN clusters on the go.