Python Client for VMC on AWS
Release Date: April 20, 2020
Python Client for VMware Cloud on AWS Fling is a Python-based tool. Written in Python, the tool enables VMware Cloud on AWS users to automate the consumption of their VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC.
Note this is not to interact with your VMware Cloud on AWS vCenter but to run tasks such as creating and deleting networks, setting up security groups and services and building network security rules on the Management and Compute Gateways.
Contributions to the open source project this Fling is based on are welcome! Head to this GitHub page for more details.
VMware Cloud on AWS version 1.9 and later:
Detailed instructions can be downloaded in the instructions tab or can be found on the following blog posts:
- Bugfixes - Fixed handling of blank and invalid values values for prefix scope and length
- Feature - Update prefix attachment to allow both inbound and outbound prefix lists
- Feature - Update show function to show BGP neighbors with multiple lists
- bug: Fixed display of route filters in show-t0-bgp-neighbors
- feature: added attach-t0-prefix list, detach-t0-prefix-list
- New, clearer help section makes it easier to find commands
- Improved menu for new-t0-prefix-list
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Resource-Efficient Supervised Anomaly Detection Classifier
Resource-Efficient Supervised Anomaly Detection Classifier is a scikit-learn classifier for resource-efficient anomaly detection that augments either Random-Forest or XGBoost classifiers to perform well in a resource-constrained setting.
Forklift for Workspace ONE UEM
The Forklift for Workspace ONE UEM Fling allows migration of Workspace ONE UEM Resources between different Workspace One UEM environments. Rapid deployment of resources bundled as a "Deployment Template". Lastly the creation of a Continuous Delivery Pipeline for resources.