Kubewise is a simple multi-platform desktop client for Kubernetes®. In the same way the
kubectl command requires only a valid kubeconfig file to run commands against a Kubernetes cluster, Kubewise requires you just to configure one or more valid kubeconfig files to interact with the corresponding Kubernetes clusters.
- Support for multiple kubeconfig files.
- UI-driven interaction with the most frequently used Kubernetes entities.
- One-click terminal with the proper KUBECONFIG env variable set.
- Generation of custom kubeconfig files for a given namespace.
- Highlight sustaniability and security-related data.
Kubernetes® is a registered trademark of The Linux Foundation in the United States and other countries, and is used pursuant to a license from The Linux Foundation.
Disclaimer: This Fling is not connected in any way with The Linux Foundation nor The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
- Any modern macOS, Windows or Linux (Debian-based) OS.
kubectlv1.14.0+ installed to access Kubernetes v1.14.0+ clusters.
Instructions are easy as 1 2 3:
- Download the proper deliverable for your platform and install it accordingly.
- Run the Kubewise application and select your first kubeconfig file.
[ Features ]
- Terminal command UI - users can now override the default command to open a new terminal window of their choice.
- About Info UI - displays the version of currently installed kubectl
[ Bug fixes ]
- Fixed an issue where Windows users cannot add a kubeconfig file
- Fixed an issue where Linux users cannot list resources due to snap security policies
- Switching to YAML format in the Inspect resource view loaded all resources of the same type
- Surround path params of kubectl commands with double quotes
[ Misc ]
- Save settings file pretty printed
- Allign 'trash' icons in kubeconfig dropdown
- Show loading spinner on application startup