Infrastructure Deployer for vCloud NFV is an automation-based deployment tool used for setting up the VMware vCloud NFV platform - 3.3 vCloud NFV OSE (OpenStack Edition). It is based on VMware vCloud NFV 3.0 Reference Architecture design and targets greenfield deployments only.
There are two components:
The input text file - User enters all details of the environment and component products that need to be deployed
The power shell scripts - Executed to do the actual deployment of the products.
A Windows jump VM should be setup on the infrastructure host. The tool is executed on this VM and should have access to the management network. This VM should also have access to all the supporting infrastructure components listed below:
- DNS Server : Provides forward and reverse lookup services to all platform components
- Must Have : All component and physical servers used for deployment should have their FQDN updated in the DNS server. This is a hard requirement for the Infrastructure Deployer.
- NTP Server : Provides a time synchronization service to all components
- PowerShell Version 5.0 or higher
- PowerCLI Version 10.x or higher
Important: Latest windows patches should be installed on the windows jump VM, in order for the scripts to run successfully.
Version 3.3 Update
- Updated RAID version from 3.2.1 vCloud NFV VCD to 3.3 vCloud NFV OSE (OpenStack Edition)
Version 3.2.1 Update
- Updated to new version
- Replaced user guide the new version
Version 3.2.0 Update
- Removed internal link in User Guide. Added a link to the correct external location
- Removed duplicate User Guide document in zip file
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Configurator Toolkit for Kubernetes
Configurator Toolkit for Kubernetes Fling is a command-line-based tool for authoring Kubernetes YAML files and performing basic Kubernetes administration tasks.
Cross vCenter VM Mobility - CLI
Cross vCenter VM Mobility - CLI is a command line interface (CLI) tool that can be used to migrate or clone a VM from one host to another host managed by a linked or isolated vCenter (VC) instance.
Workspace ONE UEM Samsung E-FOTA Tool
The Workspace ONE UEM Samsung E-FOTA Tool is designed to add to the existing abilities of AirWatch's Samsung E-FOTA implementation.
VMware Endpoint Operations Agent Upgrade Kit
VMware Endpoint Operations Agent Upgrade kit upgrades your EPO agents registered to vRealize operations Manager (vR Ops) and whose collection state is "Collecting". This kit has the necessary bundles to upgrade the EPO agents of all flavors like Linux and Windows, and also both 32 and 64 bit agents. This kit will upgrade the agents of version 6.2.1 or 6.3 to 6.4.0 in a single node setup.
Storage Profiles Updater
This Fling is a simple tool that enables the migration of vCloud Director virtual machines and templates from the default any storage profile to a specific storage profile. The tool can be run from the command-line with the help of a configuration file, and it allows you to change storage profiles in a batch style of processing.
Horizon DaaS Migration Tool
Horizon DaaS Migration Tool helps migrating from earlier versions of Horizon DaaS (6.1.5, 6.1.6, 7.0.0) to the latest supported version (8.0.0).