Release Date: October 06, 2014
- Integrated framework for storage performance testing
- Readily deployable virtual appliance
- Easy configuration and launch of storage I/O tests on one or more hosts
- Integrated performance results at both guest and host levels
- Storage I/O trace replay as an additional workload generator
- Ability to upload storage I/O traces for automatic extraction of vital metrics
- Graphical visualization of workload metrics and performance results
I/O Analyzer has the following minimum system requirements:
- VMware ESX/ESXi version 4.0 or later
- 16.5 GB of storage space (additional space recommended)
- 1 vCPU and 2048 MB VM memory
- A supported Internet browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
Complete installation and usage instructions are included in the VMware I/O Analyzer Installation and User’s Guide.
To use the hot patch script, first deploy I/O Analyzer 1.6.2 Update 1, and run the following command from a console: cd /root/ioAnalyzerScripts; ./hotpatch-1.6.2u1.py --ip IP_TO_CONTROLLER_VM_TO_BE_UPGRADED
New in version 1.6.2u1
- Support vSphere 6.5 onward
- Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.2o
- Hot patch script to live upgrade existing 1.6.2 VMs
New in version 1.6.2
- Patched BASH binary to fix Shellshock vulnerability
- Patched OpenSSL library to fix Heartbleed vulnerability
- Added warning messages when invalid VM names are detected
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Onyx is a standalone application that serves as a proxy between the vSphere Client and the vCenter Server. It monitors the network communication between them and translates it into an executable PowerShell code. Later this code could be modified and saved into a reusable function or script.
Federated Machine Learning on Kubernetes
FATE is an opensource project hosted by Linux Foundation to provide a federated learning framework. FATE has been used to increase the performance of predictions in credit reporting, insurance and other financial areas, as well as surveillance and visual detection projects. It helps organizations to comply with strict privacy regulations and laws such as GRDP and CCPA.