Release Date: October 06, 2014
- Integrated framework for storage performance testing
- Readily deployable virtual appliance
- Easy configuration and launch of storage I/O tests on one or more hosts
- Integrated performance results at both guest and host levels
- Storage I/O trace replay as an additional workload generator
- Ability to upload storage I/O traces for automatic extraction of vital metrics
- Graphical visualization of workload metrics and performance results
I/O Analyzer has the following minimum system requirements:
- VMware ESX/ESXi version 4.0 or later
- 16.5 GB of storage space (additional space recommended)
- 1 vCPU and 2048 MB VM memory
- A supported Internet browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
Complete installation and usage instructions are included in the VMware I/O Analyzer Installation and User’s Guide.
To use the hot patch script, first deploy I/O Analyzer 1.6.2 Update 1, and run the following command from a console: cd /root/ioAnalyzerScripts; ./hotpatch-1.6.2u1.py --ip IP_TO_CONTROLLER_VM_TO_BE_UPGRADED
New in version 1.6.2u1
- Support vSphere 6.5 onward
- Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.2o
- Hot patch script to live upgrade existing 1.6.2 VMs
New in version 1.6.2
- Patched BASH binary to fix Shellshock vulnerability
- Patched OpenSSL library to fix Heartbleed vulnerability
- Added warning messages when invalid VM names are detected
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
BatchV2V is a command line utility that helps to simplify batch V2V operations utilizing VMware Converter. On first run, BatchV2V outputs a configuration file that can be used multiple times to batch copy one virtual machine to many other targets. For many administrators, this is done manually on a regularly scheduled basis with VMware Converter.
PowerCLI Cmdlet for NFS
VMware PowerCLI is one of the most successful command line tools for managing your VMware products. With many existing cmdlets designed for the system administrator or vSphere Admin, PowerCLI is the easiest and most powerful tool for managing your environment.
Horizon Peripherals Intelligence
Horizon Peripherals Intelligence is an online self-serviced diagnosis service that can help increase the satisfaction when using peripheral devices with Horizon product by both the end users and the admin user. Currently, we support diagnosis for the following device categories – USB storage devices, USB printers, USB scanners, Cameras. We will continue to cover more device categories in the future.