Horizon Peripherals Intelligence is an online self-serviced diagnosis service that can help increase the satisfaction when using peripheral devices with Horizon product by both the end users and the admin user. Currently, we support diagnosis for the following device categories – USB storage devices, USB printers, USB scanners, Cameras. We will continue to cover more device categories in the future.
There are 3 main functions of Horizon Peripherals Intelligence.
1) Publish device diagnosis report promptly based upon the horizon end users’ requests. The report will be available for both Horizon users and admin in the web portal. Users could better understand the device usage issues with the report. Admin could be aware of the end users' issues and take actions to fix them based upon the suggestions provided in the report.
2) Maintain a device compatibility matrix. All users could search the matrix based on the device type, client OS type, agent OS type and other dimensions, etc. Horizon Peripherals Intelligence will present a filtered device support table per users search request.
3) The admin has the privilege to upload, modify, update, delete the meta data of each device category in the peripherals DB and maintain the device matrix. We provide an admin access to do it.
We now support Horizon windows client and Linux client with windows agent for device diagnosis.
- The HorizonPeripheralsIntelligence client program can be deployed on both 32bits and 64bits windows OS or 64bits Linux OS that is compatible with VMware Horizon 7.x and later.
- The HorizonPeripheralsIntelligence agent program can be deployed on 64bits windows OS that is compatible with VMware Horizon 7.x and later.
- PowerShell - version 3.0 or above must be installed on Windows client and agent sides.
- Python – version 3.6 or above must be installed on Linux cilent side.
- Browser - Firefox, Chrome, Edge (IE is not supported)
- Window Client OS - Windows 7, 10
- Linux Client OS – Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04 and Redhat 8.3, 8.4
- Agent OS - Windows 7, 10, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
- The web OVA is built on VMware Photon OS 3.0 which is compatible with ESXi 6.5 and later
- Added Linux client support on Ubuntu 18.04 , 20.04 and Redhat 8.3, 8.4
- Added Smartcard reader, USB mouse and keyboard support on Windows client
- Added USB disk, scanner, printer, camera, USB mouse and keyboard support on Linux client
- Added Horizon agent support on latest Windows 10 21H1 and Windows Server 2022
- Changed Device Matrix to be aligned with VMware validated peripherals on VMware Marketplace
- Add support for USB Audios, Speechmics, Signaturepads, Barcode scanners
- Add support for L10n of web pages in simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English
- Add support for window 7 and windows 2012R2
- Add support for 32 bits OS
- Add support for cmdline installation
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Workspace ONE UEM SCIM Adapter provides SCIM user/group management capabilities to Workspace ONE UEM
NSX Mobile brings the ease of monitoring the networking and security right from your phone.
This Fling is a simple tool that enables the migration of vCloud Director virtual machines and templates from the default any storage profile to a specific storage profile. The tool can be run from the command-line with the help of a configuration file, and it allows you to change storage profiles in a batch style of processing.
To ease the network creation process and the workloads’ attachment to such networks we present ‘Autopology’ - a graphical interface aimed to complement NSX and simplify workflows for customers and people stepping into the realm of virtual networking.
Resource-Efficient Supervised Anomaly Detection Classifier is a scikit-learn classifier for resource-efficient anomaly detection that augments either Random-Forest or XGBoost classifiers to perform well in a resource-constrained setting.
Easy Deploy for NSX Advanced Load Balancer (formerly Avi Networks) Fling is a virtual appliance that helps you deploy Avi in a handful of clicks!