Horizon Migration Tool helps you migrate from Citrix XenDesktop and Xen App to Horizon 7.
This tool supports following scenarios:
- Migration from XenDesktop 7.6 and above to Horizon 7.2
- Migration from XenApp 7.6 and above/6.0/6.5/5.0 to Horizon 7.2
The GUI wizard-based tool helps:
- Locate different pool based on Citrix pool type
- Manage desktop agents
- Create pools according to different provision technologies (manual, linked clone, instant clone)
- Validate the View agent status on RDS hosts (from View connection server, and XenApp server)
- Create farms
- Validate application availability on RDS hosts
- Migrate application/desktop to one or multiple farms (new or existing)
- Migrate entitlements to new or existing applications/desktops. Combination of application entitlements are supported
- Check environment
- Identify incompatible features and configuration
- XenDesktop 7.6 or above
- XenApp 7.6 or above, 6.5, 6.0, or 5.0
- Horizon 7.2
- Horizon Cloud 16.11.0 or 17.1.0
The following software are required:
- vSphere 6.0 Update 1 or later is required for Horizon instant clone
- .NET Framework 2.0(for Windows 2008)
- .NET Framework 3.5(for Windows 2012)
- JRE8 or above
- Powershell (Required by migration of XenDesktop 7.6 or above, XenApp7.6 or above/6.5/6.0. By default already installed on system with XenDesktop 7.6 or above, XenApp7.6 or above/6.5/6.0)
- Copy this Horizon Migration Tool to one Citrix Delivery Controller
- Run the tool by launching the HorizonMigrationTool.exe
- Follow the wizard
For more details, refer to the demo video on the Video tab, or user guide document.
- Updated the binary package and the document accordingly
- Fixed issue: add missed XenAppDumper.exe for XenApp 5.0
- Supports Citirx to Horizon 7.2 migration
- Added Citrix PVS Desktop pool migration to Horizon 7.2
- Added Citrix Dedicate MCS Desktop Pool migraiton to Horizon 7.2 as manual pool, linked-clone pool or instant clone pool
- Fixed Bug: XenApp applications with customerized path includes spaces will migrate properly.
- Add migration from XenApp 7.6 and above to Horizon 7 and Horizon 7.1
- Add migration from XenDesktop 7.6 and above to Horizon 7 and Horizon 7.1
- Add migration from XenDesktop 7.6 and above to Horizon Cloud 16.1 1.0and 17.1.0
Desktop pool type supported:
- Manual pool
- Random machine creation service pool
- Manual pool
- Automated linked clone pool
- Automated instant clone pool
- Spaces in the path of the migration tool are now possible.
- Removed the inaccurate previous warning message.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when a report was generated.
- Changed all Horizon 6 to Horizon 6.2.2 and 7 in the document
- Changed all related date to current date in the document
- Changed all jre7 or above to jre8 and above in the document .
- Updated the tool version from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2
- Generate a summary report after migration. The report will be located in ./x2v_log/Summary.html
Updated to 1.2.0
Now supports Horizon 6.2.2 and Horizon 7
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Cellular automata allows modeling of transmission from one cell to another. In general this model can be used to simulate and study any complex dynamic system. When simulating a storage stack, we are modeling transmission of data blocks. Cells are physical entities of the storage stack such as , cpu. dram , network links, switches, PCI links, SSD, HDD, SCM etc. which are connected to form a graph like structure.
The Skyline CLI enables customers to fully automate the deployment and operations of Skyline collectors.
This App Volumes Packaging Utility helps to package applications. With this fling, packagers can add the necessary metadata to MSIX app attach VHDs so they can be used alongside existing AV format packages.
Horizon Peripherals Intelligence is an online self-serviced diagnosis service that can help increase the satisfaction when using peripheral devices with Horizon product by both the end users and the admin user. Currently, we support diagnosis for the following device categories – USB storage devices, USB printers, USB scanners, Cameras. We will continue to cover more device categories in the future.
This fling is collection of scripts which will help troubleshoot various issues on UAG w.r.t specific services hosted on UAG. The script which is released first as part of this fling is to identify any misrouting session (Horizon) due to incorrect Load Balance configuration.
This Fling lets you deploy Big Data Extensions on vSphere Standard Edition for the purpose of experimentation and proof-of-concept projects to explore the potential of running Hadoop in a virtualized environment.