Horizon Collector for Mac
Release Date: October 12, 2015
Horizon Collector for Mac automates the collection and archiving of Horizon View Client logs, eliminating the need to manually identify and gather relevant log files. Horizon Collector also simplifies the process for enabling complete DEBUG logging, and can upload the logs to VMware Support for you. In addition to the application logs, this script will collect PCoIP, USB, RTAV, and ThinPrint logs. Recommended users of this script: VDI Administrators and end-users alike.
Note: To collect Horizon View Client logs for Windows/Linux, please see http://kb.vmware.com/kb/1017939.
- VMware Horizon Client 2.x or newer
- Root access via sudo
- Copy HorizonCollector.sh to a working directory on your system
- Open Terminal (Applications > Terminal)
- Change to the same working directory as HorizonCollector.sh
- Follow the prompts
- DEBUG logging now gathers complete ThinPrint Debug logs (for use by VMware and ThinPrint support)
- Usability improvements and optimizations
- Includes additional USB Services logging
- Specify Horizon Client in log collection
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Workspace ONE UEM OG Builder (Private)
Workspace ONE UEM OG Builder takes a csv file and create Organization Groups in Workspace ONE UEM in seconds. Quickly create those 100 or 10,000 OGs for your customer in minutes rather then spending hours or days clicking the same buttons.
Power vRA Cloud
PowervRACloud is a PowerShell module that abstracts the VMware vRealize Automation Cloud APIs to a set of easily used PowerShell functions. This tool provides a comprehensive command line environment for managing your VMware vRealize Automation Cloud environment.