Horizon Collector for Mac
Release Date: October 12, 2015
Horizon Collector for Mac automates the collection and archiving of Horizon View Client logs, eliminating the need to manually identify and gather relevant log files. Horizon Collector also simplifies the process for enabling complete DEBUG logging, and can upload the logs to VMware Support for you. In addition to the application logs, this script will collect PCoIP, USB, RTAV, and ThinPrint logs. Recommended users of this script: VDI Administrators and end-users alike.
Note: To collect Horizon View Client logs for Windows/Linux, please see http://kb.vmware.com/kb/1017939.
- VMware Horizon Client 2.x or newer
- Root access via sudo
- Copy HorizonCollector.sh to a working directory on your system
- Open Terminal (Applications > Terminal)
- Change to the same working directory as HorizonCollector.sh
- Follow the prompts
- DEBUG logging now gathers complete ThinPrint Debug logs (for use by VMware and ThinPrint support)
- Usability improvements and optimizations
- Includes additional USB Services logging
- Specify Horizon Client in log collection
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
DRS Doctor is a command line tool that can be used to diagnose DRS behaviour in VMware vCenter clusters. When run against a DRS enabled cluster, it records information regarding the state of the cluster, the work load distribution, DRS moves, etc., in an easy to read log format.
ESXi Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator is a project that provides two-factor authentication by using both a PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module) module and a mobile application for generating one-time passcodes. In ESXi Google Authenticator, we modified the source code of Google-Authenticator to enable two-step authentication on ESXi (5.0, 5.1).
The goal of Flowgate is to make facility awareness in IT management system and make IT operations management and automation better on high availability, cost saving and improved sustainability, with more information on power, cooling, environment (e.g. humidity, temperature) and security.