In enterprise data centers, IT infrastructure and facility are generally managed separately, which leads to information gaps. Collaboration between facility and IT infrastructure systems are limited or manual, and virtualization adds more complexity.
The goal of Flowgate is to make facility awareness in IT management system and make IT operations management and automation better on high availability, cost saving and improved sustainability, with more information on power, cooling, environment (e.g. humidity, temperature) and security.
Built-in adapter for multiple DCIM and CMDB system integration:
- Pulse IoT Center (TODO)
- Open for other facility system integration
Built-in adapter for multiple IT stack systems:
- vCenter Server
- vRealise Operation Manager
- Open for other IT stack integration. More systems will coming soon.
- UI based Integration process: One click integration.
- Role based access control: API level access control support.
- RESTFul API support: Provide unified facility information querying services. APIs for all operations and data query make it easy to integrate with other systems.
|CPU||Minimal 4 vCPU||8 vCPU is preferred|
|Memory||Minimal 8GB||16GB is preferred|
|Disk||Minimal 60GB||120 GB is preferred|
Version 1.1.2 Update
- Add Chassis support in API
- Add PDU phase data.
- Upgrade Springboot from 1.4.7 to 2.3.7
Version 1.1 Update
- Refactor the powerIQ and Nlyte adapter to support more metrics and properties
- Refactor the Metric api.
- Enhance the manual facility mapping functionality, support pdu,switch and sensor mapping.
- Support add IP and AssetName mapping.
- Security bugs fixed.
- largely reduce the images size
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
This application verifies the correct installation and operation of the View Horizon Real-Time Audio-Video functionality.
This project is intended for the VMware Horizon customers in order to use True SSO Configuration Utility to help you configuring TrueSSO using View Connection Server, Enrollment Server and your Certificate Authoriry / Active Directory.
This tool gives you the ability to simply retrieve certificates signed by the VMware Certificate Authority (VMCA) running on vCenter / PSC.
The VAMI Update Repository Appliance ('VURA') is a tool to help you create a portable update repository for VAMI-enabled VMware virtual appliances. This allows you to transport the necessary bits for performing upgrades to locations without internet access. It can also help to generate update ISO images for appliances that do not have them available for download.
This is a PowerShell script written to help customers validate their environment and assess if it is ready for a 5.1.x upgrade.