In enterprise data centers, IT infrastructure and facility are generally managed separately, which leads to information gaps. Collaboration between facility and IT infrastructure systems are limited or manual, and virtualization adds more complexity.
The goal of Flowgate is to make facility awareness in IT management system and make IT operations management and automation better on high availability, cost saving and improved sustainability, with more information on power, cooling, environment (e.g. humidity, temperature) and security.
Built-in adapter for multiple DCIM and CMDB system integration:
- Pulse IoT Center (TODO)
- Open for other facility system integration
Built-in adapter for multiple IT stack systems:
- vCenter Server
- vRealise Operation Manager
- Open for other IT stack integration. More systems will coming soon.
- UI based Integration process: One click integration.
- Role based access control: API level access control support.
- RESTFul API support: Provide unified facility information querying services. APIs for all operations and data query make it easy to integrate with other systems.
|CPU||Minimal 4 vCPU||8 vCPU is preferred|
|Memory||Minimal 8GB||16GB is preferred|
|Disk||Minimal 60GB||120 GB is preferred|
Version 1.1.2 Update
- Add Chassis support in API
- Add PDU phase data.
- Upgrade Springboot from 1.4.7 to 2.3.7
Version 1.1 Update
- Refactor the powerIQ and Nlyte adapter to support more metrics and properties
- Refactor the Metric api.
- Enhance the manual facility mapping functionality, support pdu,switch and sensor mapping.
- Support add IP and AssetName mapping.
- Security bugs fixed.
- largely reduce the images size
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Site Recovery Manager is a business continuity and disaster recovery solution that helps you plan, test and run the recovery of virtual machines.
Virtual Machine Desired State Configuration (VMDSC) allows virtual administrators to specify VM CPU/Memory desired state which will take effect upon the next Guest OS reboot. This removes the burden of having to schedule a downtime window with the business/app owners.
This fling is collection of scripts which will help troubleshoot various issues on UAG w.r.t specific services hosted on UAG. The script which is released first as part of this fling is to identify any misrouting session (Horizon) due to incorrect Load Balance configuration.
VMware Logon Monitor monitors user logons and reports a wide variety of user session metrics. Metrics range from logon time, to CPU/memory usage, to network connection speed.
This ESX extension adds functionality to ESX to support MAC-learning on vswitch ports. For most ESX use cases, MAC learning is not required as ESX knows exactly which MAC address will be used by a VM.
The vSphere Replication Capacity Planning Fling reveals actual VM traffic consumption and delta size. This helps you perform a capacity planning or estimation of vSphere Replication network bandwidth utilization prior to enabling vSphere Replication for VMs.