In enterprise data centers, IT infrastructure and facility are generally managed separately, which leads to information gaps. Collaboration between facility and IT infrastructure systems are limited or manual, and virtualization adds more complexity.
The goal of Flowgate is to make facility awareness in IT management system and make IT operations management and automation better on high availability, cost saving and improved sustainability, with more information on power, cooling, environment (e.g. humidity, temperature) and security.
Built-in adapter for multiple DCIM and CMDB system integration:
- Pulse IoT Center (TODO)
- Open for other facility system integration
Built-in adapter for multiple IT stack systems:
- vCenter Server
- vRealise Operation Manager
- Open for other IT stack integration. More systems will coming soon.
- UI based Integration process: One click integration.
- Role based access control: API level access control support.
- RESTFul API support: Provide unified facility information querying services. APIs for all operations and data query make it easy to integrate with other systems.
|CPU||Minimal 4 vCPU||8 vCPU is preferred|
|Memory||Minimal 8GB||16GB is preferred|
|Disk||Minimal 60GB||120 GB is preferred|
Version 1.1.2 Update
- Add Chassis support in API
- Add PDU phase data.
- Upgrade Springboot from 1.4.7 to 2.3.7
Version 1.1 Update
- Refactor the powerIQ and Nlyte adapter to support more metrics and properties
- Refactor the Metric api.
- Enhance the manual facility mapping functionality, support pdu,switch and sensor mapping.
- Support add IP and AssetName mapping.
- Security bugs fixed.
- largely reduce the images size
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
We are solving the problem to auto register, discover, connect VPN's between VMC SDDC's on single click event. The Distributed Firewall DFW firewall policies are also mapped on user inputs from on-premise to VMC SDDC using this interface.
Security incidents are important to track so that all parties know the status of a breach and can respond in concert and with appropriate speed. Current methods to track incidents are generally paper-based manual processes.
This sample script will download the latest ESXi Host Client from the VMware Labs site and install on all hosts in vCenter, just change the vCenter name and credentials and make sure you have internet access.
vSphere Console for Kubernetes is a graphical tool that allows customers to manage both TKGs and TKG in an air-gapped environment.
This project is intended for the VMware Horizon customers in order to use True SSO Configuration Utility to help you configuring TrueSSO using View Connection Server, Enrollment Server and your Certificate Authoriry / Active Directory.
ptp_vmw is a Linux driver for VMware Precision Clock, a new type of virtual device available in ESXi 7.0 (hardware version 17 on-wards) that provides virtual machines with access to the underlying ESXi host's system clock.