In enterprise data centers, IT infrastructure and facility are generally managed separately, which leads to information gaps. Collaboration between facility and IT infrastructure systems are limited or manual, and virtualization adds more complexity.
The goal of Flowgate is to make facility awareness in IT management system and make IT operations management and automation better on high availability, cost saving and improved sustainability, with more information on power, cooling, environment (e.g. humidity, temperature) and security.
Built-in adapter for multiple DCIM and CMDB system integration:
- Pulse IoT Center (TODO)
- Open for other facility system integration
Built-in adapter for multiple IT stack systems:
- vCenter Server
- vRealise Operation Manager
- Open for other IT stack integration. More systems will coming soon.
- UI based Integration process: One click integration.
- Role based access control: API level access control support.
- RESTFul API support: Provide unified facility information querying services. APIs for all operations and data query make it easy to integrate with other systems.
|CPU||Minimal 4 vCPU||8 vCPU is preferred|
|Memory||Minimal 8GB||16GB is preferred|
|Disk||Minimal 60GB||120 GB is preferred|
Version 1.1.2 Update
- Add Chassis support in API
- Add PDU phase data.
- Upgrade Springboot from 1.4.7 to 2.3.7
Version 1.1 Update
- Refactor the powerIQ and Nlyte adapter to support more metrics and properties
- Refactor the Metric api.
- Enhance the manual facility mapping functionality, support pdu,switch and sensor mapping.
- Support add IP and AssetName mapping.
- Security bugs fixed.
- largely reduce the images size
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
VM News Collector
VM News Collector is a real-time news aggregator dedicated to the collection of all kinds of real-time news updates and applicable information & resolutions on all technology products belonging to the VMWARE Group, a technology giant, leading the technology revolution in cloud computing & virtualization fields.
No need to scroll through hundreds of documents looking for informations. VM News Collector App has it all for you.
This cloud hosted Fling helps users with custom Mobile Device Management (MDM) policy generation that use MDM capabilities available through Microsoft's Windows 10 MDM Configuration Service Providers (CSPs).
Horizon View Events Database Export Utility
This utility allows administrators to easily apply very detailed filtering to the data and export it to a .CSV file. You can filter on time range, event severity, event source, session type (application or desktop), usernames and event types.
Horizon Cloud Service next-gen Edge Subnet URL Checker
The Horizon Cloud Service next-gen Edge Subnet URL is a standalone tool to check if Vware/Azure domains presented in Vware official pre-onboarding documentation are resolvable.
Software-Defined Data Center Skywalk
We are solving the problem to auto register, discover, connect VPN's between VMC SDDC's on single click event. The Distributed Firewall DFW firewall policies are also mapped on user inputs from on-premise to VMC SDDC using this interface.
End User Computing - Diagnostic Tool
End User Computing - Diagnostic Tool (EDT) is a Windows application that provides real-time diagnostic data to assess environment and infrastructure health as well as assisting in troubleshooting practices and helping to remediate common issues for VMware's EUC products.