Edge Services Observability is a tool used to monitor Edge Services running on Unified Access Gateways. We’ve provided readily available dashboards to help you easily understand...
- Performance based on utilization
- Distribution of Traffic
- Device Traffic Rules impact
- Ready to deploy virtual appliance (OVA)
- Web Portal for managing the list of UAGs to be monitored
- Dashboards for visualizing metrics from VMware Tunnel and VMware Horizon
- Ability to configure alerts based on conditions to get notified and detect anomalies
- 2 vCPU and4GB of memory for Edge Services Observability Appliance
- vCenter Server 6.x or greater
Detailed Instructions and FAQs can be found in this blog
- Download the OVA file
- Use vCenter to “Deploy OVF Template”
- Customize the following properties as required:
- Network Properties
- Password for logging into the Appliance Operating System (SSH/ vCenter Console)
- Password for accessing Admin Portal and Dashboards Page
- SSH Access
- Debug Logging for appliance deployment
- Once the appliance is deployed and powered on, launch a web browser to access Admin Portal by navigating to the FQDN (over HTTPS) of the appliance
- Log in with the password configured during the deployment of the appliance (Username is “admin”)
- The “Home Page” provides an overview and links to configure UAG list and access Dashboards
- Navigate to the “UAGs” tab or select “Manage UAGs” link to configure the list of UAGs to be monitored
- Add the UAGs that need to be monitored using the “Add UAG” button
- The following information is required when adding a UAG:
- Hostname or IP
- Friendly Name (This name will be used in the dashboard as the legend for the UAG in the widget chart)
- Admin Username (UAG Admin username)
- Password (UAG Admin password)
- Certificate Thumbprint of UAG Admin Portal (served at port 9443 of UAG)
- Deployment Type (Prod / UAT / Dev)
- Click 'Save'
- Once saved, click on “View Dashboards” link on the top right of the "UAGs" page to access the Dashboards
- Login with the password configured during the deployment of the appliance to view the dashboards (Username is “admin”)
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
This Fling helps vRealize Operations Manager users better manage custom email notification templates.
The Workspace ONE mobileconfig Importer gives you the ability to import existing mobileconfig files directly into a Workspace ONE UEM environment as a Custom Settings profile, import app preference plist files in order to created managed preference profiles, and to create new Custom Settings profiles from scratch.
SyncML-Compare is an extension to Fiddler application that lets you compare the syncmls pushed from server against the SyncMls received from the device management client on the device.
vMaxGuide is an Android application that provides a comparative view of components across three versions of vSphere. Users can swipe between the different platforms and select the component of interest.
vSphere Console for Kubernetes is a graphical tool that allows customers to manage both TKGs and TKG in an air-gapped environment.
This VIB package provides a VMware Tools service (vmtoolsd) for running inside a nested ESXi virtual machine.