Druid Software is a 4G/5G core network functions provider. Deployment of Druid Software 4G/5G network functions on VMware ECS (Edge Computing Stack) requires vm creation, network interface provisioning, and Druid Software shell script execution in the vm. Currently, manual steps are followed to deploy Druid Software Packet Core (4G/5G packet core vendor) network functions on VMware infrastructure. This script is written to automate the deployment. Download terraform script to automate Druid Software 4G/5G core VNFs deployment VMware stack using terraform.
- VMware: vSphere - 7.x
- Druid (4G/5G packet core vendor): install_raemis_release.sh
- CentOS7 based VM template
- Downloads terraform 7+ version, if not already there
- Keep main.tf, variables.tf, and terraform.tfvars in a directory with the druid installation shell script procure druid installation shell script from Druid Software
- terraform.tfvars to be edited for environment specific data values for vCenter, network, ESXi
- Run “terraform init” for providers plug-ins creation; this needed to be run once in this directory
- Run “terraform plan”, just to see the execution plan and any initial error
- Run “terraform apply” that may take 4 -7 minutes to complete the Druid 4G/5G core deployment
- verify druid deployment in vCenter
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
The VMware Horizon Deployment Service (VMDS) enables customers to deploy Horizon on AWS Workspaces.
The VMware Horizon Deployment Service ensures the VMware Horizon Agent is securely deployed and properly
configured to communicate with your connection servers.
This Fling generates and collects DCT/SVI logs on multiple Horizon View components, remotely, batchly, and in parallel.
vSphere Console for Kubernetes is a graphical tool that allows customers to manage both TKGs and TKG in an air-gapped environment.
This Fling augments the capabilities of OpenStack Neutron, providing an easy way to integrate an existing OpenStack environment into a corporate network that uses routable IP addresses for the Tenants, specifically with VMware Integrated OpenStack and NSX.
Mjolnir is a python utility package that helps in performing fault injections on remote hosts. It is a lightweight python wrapper that consumes VMware Mangle REST APIs in backend to inject or remediate a fault on a host machine.
Learn how you can create your own Fling or update an existing Fling.