Druid Software is a 4G/5G core network functions provider. Deployment of Druid Software 4G/5G network functions on VMware ECS (Edge Computing Stack) requires vm creation, network interface provisioning, and Druid Software shell script execution in the vm. Currently, manual steps are followed to deploy Druid Software Packet Core (4G/5G packet core vendor) network functions on VMware infrastructure. This script is written to automate the deployment. Download terraform script to automate Druid Software 4G/5G core VNFs deployment VMware stack using terraform.
- VMware: vSphere - 7.x
- Druid (4G/5G packet core vendor): install_raemis_release.sh
- CentOS7 based VM template
- Downloads terraform 7+ version, if not already there
- Keep main.tf, variables.tf, and terraform.tfvars in a directory with the druid installation shell script procure druid installation shell script from Druid Software
- terraform.tfvars to be edited for environment specific data values for vCenter, network, ESXi
- Run “terraform init” for providers plug-ins creation; this needed to be run once in this directory
- Run “terraform plan”, just to see the execution plan and any initial error
- Run “terraform apply” that may take 4 -7 minutes to complete the Druid 4G/5G core deployment
- verify druid deployment in vCenter
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Blockchain is an emerging technology which has been gaining traction globally throughout the past few years. Industries like finance, logistics, and IoT are actively working on research and pilot projects using blockchain.
Application View for vCenter Site Recovery Manager shows the application dependencies between virtual machines in a disaster recovery site. This tool is packaged as a standalone virtual appliance, which can be easily set up in an environment which runs vCenter, vCenter Site Recovery Manager, and vCenter Infrastructure Navigator.
Workspace ONE UEM OG Builder takes a csv file and create Organization Groups in Workspace ONE UEM in seconds. Quickly create those 100 or 10,000 OGs for your customer in minutes rather then spending hours or days clicking the same buttons.
This Fling tests Post Quantum Cryptographic ciphers.
Storage Performance Tester is a one-click storage performance test tool, which is able to collect IOPS, latency and CPU cycles per I/O for ESXi storage stack. This tool automates all the testing steps including the customized VMs deployment, I/O workload running, and storage performance analysis.
The VMware Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool helps you test and validate your applications (exported as a .ppkg file) and the special-purpose unattend.xml configuration file as part of the Dell Provisioning for Workspace ONE offer.