Demo Appliance for Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
A Virtual Appliance that pre-bundles all required dependencies to help customers in learning and deploying standalone Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) clusters running on either VMware Cloud on AWS and/or vSphere 6.7 Update 3 environment for Proof of Concept, Demo and Dev/Test purposes.
This appliance will enable you to quickly go from zero to Kubernetes in less than 30 minutes with just an SSH client and a web browser!Features:
- Quickly deploy TKG Clusters onto VMware Cloud on AWS or vSphere-based infrastructure
- Online vSphere Content Library to sync all TKG Demo Appliance dependencies
- Accompany step-by-step workshop-style guide
- Embedded Harbor registry pre-loaded with all required TKG and Demo Containers
- Support for Air-Gapped and Non-Internet accessible environments
- Sample demo applications including Persistent Volume, K8s 3-Tier Application with a LoadBalancer example
- Easily access and debug TKG Clusters using Octant
- VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC or vSphere 6.7 Update 3 to deploy TKG Demo Appliance
- Static IP Address for TKG Demo Appliance
- 2 vCPU, 8GB memory and 12GB storage for the TKG Demo Appliance
Workshop Guide: https://hackmd.io/vfQuPw5QS5SZebq7Pshh0g (shortURL: http://vmwa.re/tkg-on-vmc-guide)
Here is a video overview from Kendrick Coleman on how Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) works.