It can be operationally challenging to maintain vSphere DRS rules. Cluster Rules Manager (CRM) is a web application which enables users to easily manage & report DRS rules.
- Auditing anti-affinity across VMs in a vCenter Server
- Importing DRS affinity rules from multiple vCenter servers
- Exporting DRS affinity rules to new vCenter from the vCenter for which DRS rules are already imported Real time complete DRS rule report containing various intelligent metrics. The user can choose to generate this report on entire vCenter, datacenter(s), or cluster(s) level. This report can be exported.
- Real time VM-Rule association report. Here VM will be the focal point and the report will give all the associated rules with that VM. The user can choose to generate this report on all the levels i.e. entire vCenter, datacenter(s), cluster(s), host(s), or VM(s) level. This report can be exported.
- Ability to connect to another vCenter from UI
Please see the Fling CRM_System requirements.pdf for details.
All documentation is included in the Fling download.
Virtual Machine Desired State Configuration (VMDSC) allows virtual administrators to specify VM CPU/Memory desired state which will take effect upon the next Guest OS reboot. This removes the burden of having to schedule a downtime window with the business/app owners.
Cross vCenter VM Mobility - CLI is a command line interface (CLI) tool that can be used to migrate or clone a VM from one host to another host managed by a linked or isolated vCenter (VC) instance.
vSphere Diagnostic Tool is a python script that runs diagnostic commands on the Photon Appliance or ESXi platform to return useful troubleshooting data while running within the confines of the local environment with out upstream dependencies.