Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python
The Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python is a set of Python classes to simplify automation against several aspects of the Cloud Assembly, Service Broker, and Code Stream API when using Python.
For more details, updates, the ability to open issues, and find examples - visit the official Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python GitHub repository at https://github.com/vmware/caspyr
- Ensure you have installed Python3.6 at minimum (Python3 download location)
- Ensure you have installed an appropriate GIT client
- Clone the GitHub Repo for this fling (git clone https://github.com/vmware/caspyr)
- Enter the cloned directory and install the modules by running "python3 setup.py install"
- Review examples, file issues, and contribute at the official GitHub repo