Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python
Release Date: April 10, 2019
The Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python is a set of Python classes to simplify automation against several aspects of the Cloud Assembly, Service Broker, and Code Stream API when using Python.
- Ensure you have installed Python3.6 at minimum (Python3 download location)
- Ensure you have installed an appropriate GIT client
- Clone the GitHub Repo for this fling (git clone https://github.com/vmware/caspyr)
- Enter the cloned directory and install the modules by running "python3 setup.py install"
- Review examples, file issues, and contribute at the official GitHub repo
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
Host Profiles CLI
The Host Profiles CLI Fling (hostprofilescli) is a command-line utility that allows vSphere administrators to perform several operations with Host Profiles that are either not currently possible through existing user interfaces, or possible only through graphical interfaces.
Software-Defined Data Center Skywalk
We are solving the problem to auto register, discover, connect VPN's between VMC SDDC's on single click event. The Distributed Firewall DFW firewall policies are also mapped on user inputs from on-premise to VMC SDDC using this interface.