Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python
Release Date: April 10, 2019
The Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python is a set of Python classes to simplify automation against several aspects of the Cloud Assembly, Service Broker, and Code Stream API when using Python.
- Ensure you have installed Python3.6 at minimum (Python3 download location)
- Ensure you have installed an appropriate GIT client
- Clone the GitHub Repo for this fling (git clone https://github.com/vmware/caspyr)
- Enter the cloned directory and install the modules by running "python3 setup.py install"
- Review examples, file issues, and contribute at the official GitHub repo
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
vSphere Replication Capacity Planning
The vSphere Replication Capacity Planning Fling reveals actual VM traffic consumption and delta size. This helps you perform a capacity planning or estimation of vSphere Replication network bandwidth utilization prior to enabling vSphere Replication for VMs.
Diagnostic Tools for Workspace One Tunnel Client
Diagnostic tools for Workspace ONE Tunnel client offers tools and script to identify and troubleshoot any client related issues on specific platforms. The first version included support for Windows desktop tunnel client and future version will include support for other platforms.