This Fling is a graphical user interface (GUI) application to replace digital certificates on the vCenter Server Appliance. Easily deploy by selecting the components that need digital certificates replaced. This Fling works with vCenter Server Appliance 5.5.
The GUI wizard-based tool helps you by:
- Replacing certificates for vCenter Server, Inventory Service, Log Browzer, and Auto Deploy
- Providing Single-Sign On (SSO) that uses the same certificate as the vCenter Server certificate
- Collecting backups of previously deployed certificates and associated files
- Providing tool level logging
- vCenter Server Appliance 5.5
- Windows OS with Java SE Runtime Environment 8 (tested on Windows7, Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Make sure sshd service is running on vCSA
- On a Windows machine, make sure the JRE_HOME system variable is set to the Java SE Runtime Environment 8
- Previously deployed certificate files are copied in previous_certs directory
- Logs are present in userhome directory cert-manager.log
- Launch the certificate-manager.jar
- Provide the credentials of root user in vCSA
- Provide the credentials for vCenter Single-Sign On with administrator previledges
- Select component options for certificate to be replaced
- Drag and drop certificate, key and pfx file from file system to respective text fields
- Click on the Replace button and wait until the status message appears
- Reboot vCenter Server after replacing certificate
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
vMaxGuide is an Android application that provides a comparative view of components across three versions of vSphere. Users can swipe between the different platforms and select the component of interest.
Horizon DaaS Migration Tool helps migrating from earlier versions of Horizon DaaS (6.1.5, 6.1.6, 7.0.0) to the latest supported version (8.0.0).
Horizon View True SSO uses Microsoft Enterprise Certificate Servers to issue certificates that are used when the user logs on to the desktop.
Desktop Container Tools is a free tool that allows you to do basic management of vctl (a CLI tool shipped with VMware Fusion) container engine on macOS for running containers and Kubernetes clusters.
PowervRACloud is a PowerShell module that abstracts the VMware vRealize Automation Cloud APIs to a set of easily used PowerShell functions. This tool provides a comprehensive command line environment for managing your VMware vRealize Automation Cloud environment.
Download this Virtual Reality Application for the Oculus Quest and Oculus Go, you will watch this VR experience hosted by VMware, Bask Iyer, CIO and Chief Digital Transformation officer, as he walks us through 4 key technologies Cloud, Mobile, IoT and AI and illustrates new opportunities for technology to deliver a positive impact on society.