Blockchain is an emerging technology which has been gaining traction globally throughout the past few years. Industries like finance, logistics, and IoT are actively working on research and pilot projects using blockchain.
Fabric is a sub project under Hyperledger (a LinuxFoundation project), it is probably the most mature blockchain solution available now for business use cases.
The mission of Blockchain on Kubernetes (BoK) is to provide an end-to-end blockchain solution, from IaaS, CaaS, to Blockchain platform and Blockchain applications. It allows organizations to quickly collaborate and evaluate the new business models and processes by using the decentralized blockchain technology.
By using BoK, blockchain developers can use BoK command line tool or a GUI tool provided by BoK Fabric Tile to quickly set up an environment to build and test their blockchain applications.
- Kubernetes 1.6.5+
- A Linux VM like Ubuntu 16.04 with Docker 1.11+ and Python 3
- vCenter 6.0+ (Optional)
To use BoK CLI to deploy Hyperledger Fabric, download easybaas-2.1.0.tgz and read "BoK User Guide 2.1.pdf" from the download drop-down list.
To use BoK Fabric Tile to deploy Hyperledger Fabric, download the tile file fabric-0.4.0.pivotal and "Fabric Tile User Guide.pdf" from the download drop-down list.
July 16 2018, BoK 2.1
- Support deployment of Hyperledger Fabric 1.1.0.
- Allow users to customize the Fabric organizations and peers in bok.yaml.
- Add ingress controller for serving traffic to Fabric peers nodes and explorer node.
- Make improvement on stability and usability.
- Verified against Kubernetes 1.10.3 and Pivotal Container Service (PKS) 1.1.0.
- Updated the PCF Fabric Tile which supports creating Kubernetes cluster via PKS Tile and deploy Hyperledger Fabric in the Kubernetes cluster.
May 3 2018, BoK 2.0
- Provide a new PCF Ops Manager Tile to deploy Hyperledger Fabric. It supports creating Kubernetes cluster via PKS Tile and deploy Hyperledger Fabric in the Kubernetes cluster.
- Add a central config file bok.yml to specify all BoK configuration. No more manual code change is needed.
- Support kafka as consensus mode.
- Other enhancement for stability.
- Verified against Kubernetes 1.9.7.
Jan 15 2018, BoK 1.1
- Designed to run on PKS(Pivotal Container Services), and validated in PKS Beta
- Integrate Blockchain Explorer into BoV which makes it easier to view/monitor peers, transactions, etc
- Enhance BoK to support saving blocks and channel data to persistent volume
- Optimize the installation process
- Provide a default channel for blockchain applications
No similar flings found. Check these out instead...
The plugin is general enough to support other CIM compliant services and is not limited only to ESX. However the primary goal for developing the plugin was to expose ESX CIMOM in the vCenter Orchestrator. This affected the API design.
This Fling is a full 360 degree solution for Windows Update management. Create full supported Windows Update configurations and use the fling for install and monitor Windows Updates.
Workspace ONE UEM SCIM Adapter provides SCIM user/group management capabilities to Workspace ONE UEM
This Fling will help VMware partners, customers and developers to troubleshoot EPSec/NetX programs which integrate multiple components and subcomponents, where each of these components serves specific functionalities.
Auto Deploy GUI is a front end interface to the Auto Deploy/Stateless infrastructure.
gemcached is a memcached server written in Java that understands memcached's ASCII protocol and translates it into GemFire operations.