App Volumes Entitlement Sync
The App Volumes Entitlement Sync Fling will read, compare and sync entitlements from one App Volumes instance to another. This helps customers managing multiple App Volumes instances across one or multiple geographic sites.
Sites must be able to communicate with where you run the tool from
App Volumes Instances
You should have two or more App Volumes instances deployed.
Instances can be in a single site, or span multiple sites.
- You will need an account with permissions to read App Volumes entitlements at the primary site, and to read/write/delete entitlements at the secondary site(s).
- Install the .NET Framework 4.6.1
Download the App Volumes Entitlements Sync executable
- Fixed problem with sync button being disabled
- Added check for App Volumes 2.x and App Volumes 4.x managers and will pop up message that they can't be synced
- Fixed Error: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel".
- Show a message if AppStacks on source and destination do not match
- Phase 1 of Mount Prefix sync done - show mount prefix on the list of entitlements
- Does NOT support App Volumes 4.0 yet - support will be added in the next version.
- Ignore Extra AppStacks on Primary or Secondary Server - these would cause compare to crash
- Export Primary or Secondary Server Entitlements to XML
- Fix for no entitlements on source side App Stack
- Adds label "No Entitlements" to App Stack on source side with no entitlements